ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY HOTEL
At Sheraton Grand Krakow we are committed to conducting our business in a way that ensures environmental sustainability.
Our priorities are to improve Hotel services and undertake future innovations leading to reduction or elimination of the hazards to the environment arising from certain areas of operation. We care that our employees and partners apply environmentally friendly practices. Our hotel established an Environmental Sustainability Policy - a promise and obligation to our guests and associates to actively protect the environment.
The key eco-friendly actions undertaken by the Sheraton Grand Krakow are:
- to maintain and continually improve services, primarily in the fields of energy and water efficiency and use of environmentally friendly products
- to conduct rational waste management (reduction and sorting of waste)
- to raise the awareness of all employees and engage them to promote and apply the principles of environmental protection
- measuring and reporting of appropriate ecological parameters
Sheraton Grand Krakow has been awarded the following certificates:
- Clean Tourism Certificate - a certificate awarded to hotels, hostels and guest houses wanting to lower maintenance costs, upgrade service quality and increase their competitiveness by implementing economic and environmentally friendly solutions. Granting of the Clean Tourism Certificate is coordinated by Environmental Partnership Foundation. The certificate is awarded for a period of two years by the independent Commission for the Clean Tourism Certification, acting under the supervision of the independent Capitule.
- Green Key Certificate - the certificate is obtained for raising the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients, for increasing the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology. It is also awarding for running the ecologically sound and responsible business with strong impact on resource and energy usage reduction.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 253 verified guest reviews
92%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel is located near the Wavel Castle and overlooks the Wisla River. It's not far to the Old Town and walking distance to most museums.
My husband and I stayed for five days. We used points for our stay. At first the staff were unable to give us a suite upgrade but we had quite a nice corner room. Barbara on the front desk was able to arrange an upgrade for one night. The suite was amazing,large and spacious with two bathrooms,separate living area and the most beautiful views of the castle and the river. Certainly a wonderful experience. Thank you so much.
The Club Room is small but has a good variety of food and beverages,although no spirits. Evelyn,in the Club was very courteous ,attentive and helpful.
Jakob,the hotel car chauffeur, who picked us up from the airport, was wonderful in making us feel welcome and also told us much of the history of Krakow as we drove into town.
Housekeeping was very good and friendly always with a smile and helpful if extra towels etc were needed.
Jakob and Peter, porters,were helpful and friendly.The buffet breakfast is very good.
Thank you to the wonderful staff sorry if I missed anyone. A great stay.