ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY HOTEL
At Sheraton Grand Krakow we are committed to conducting our business in a way that ensures environmental sustainability.
Our priorities are to improve Hotel services and undertake future innovations leading to reduction or elimination of the hazards to the environment arising from certain areas of operation. We care that our employees and partners apply environmentally friendly practices. Our hotel established an Environmental Sustainability Policy - a promise and obligation to our guests and associates to actively protect the environment.
The key eco-friendly actions undertaken by the Sheraton Grand Krakow are:
- to maintain and continually improve services, primarily in the fields of energy and water efficiency and use of environmentally friendly products
- to implement modern solutions such as electric charging stations for cars, in the interest of environmental protection
- to conduct rational waste management (reduction and sorting of waste)
- to raise the awareness of all employees and engage them to promote and apply the principles of environmental protection
- measuring and reporting of appropriate ecological parameters
Sheraton Grand Krakow has been awarded the following certificates:
- Clean Tourism Certificate - a certificate awarded to hotels, hostels and guest houses wanting to lower maintenance costs, upgrade service quality and increase their competitiveness by implementing economic and environmentally friendly solutions. Granting of the Clean Tourism Certificate is coordinated by Environmental Partnership Foundation. The certificate is awarded for a period of two years by the independent Commission for the Clean Tourism Certification, acting under the supervision of the independent Capitule.
- Green Key Certificate - the certificate is obtained for raising the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients, for increasing the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology. It is also awarding for running the ecologically sound and responsible business with strong impact on resource and energy usage reduction.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 259 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
In the most beautifull part of the city a very wonderfull hotel in Krakow. Entering the building the first impession was more than pleasant! The staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was very delicious and plentiful! We tried the restaurant in the evening also and it was a great experience for me! The suit was beautifull and convenient. The presentation with the wine and the fruits was kind!