ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY HOTEL
At Sheraton Grand Krakow we are committed to conducting our business in a way that ensures environmental sustainability.
Our priorities are to improve Hotel services and undertake future innovations leading to reduction or elimination of the hazards to the environment arising from certain areas of operation. We care that our employees and partners apply environmentally friendly practices. Our hotel established an Environmental Sustainability Policy - a promise and obligation to our guests and associates to actively protect the environment.
The key eco-friendly actions undertaken by the Sheraton Grand Krakow are:
- to maintain and continually improve services, primarily in the fields of energy and water efficiency and use of environmentally friendly products
- to conduct rational waste management (reduction and sorting of waste)
- to raise the awareness of all employees and engage them to promote and apply the principles of environmental protection
- measuring and reporting of appropriate ecological parameters
Sheraton Grand Krakow has been awarded the following certificates:
- Clean Tourism Certificate - a certificate awarded to hotels, hostels and guest houses wanting to lower maintenance costs, upgrade service quality and increase their competitiveness by implementing economic and environmentally friendly solutions. Granting of the Clean Tourism Certificate is coordinated by Environmental Partnership Foundation. The certificate is awarded for a period of two years by the independent Commission for the Clean Tourism Certification, acting under the supervision of the independent Capitule.
- Green Key Certificate - the certificate is obtained for raising the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients, for increasing the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology. It is also awarding for running the ecologically sound and responsible business with strong impact on resource and energy usage reduction.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 247 verified guest reviews
92%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I have just completed my stay at the Sheraton and have to say that this is one of the best hotels in the chain. The hotel feels new even though its been here for 10 years and everything is top quality. I found the staff all professional and helpful and the SPG Platinum recognition is excellent. An upgraded room, breakfast in the main dining room which is top quality and a good lounge with decent wines and canapes in the evening. Do try the business menu at lunchtime during the week with excellent food at a reasonable price.The location of the property is excellent and in front of the river. Great views all round and 10 mins walk from the center, or an Uber ride if you prefer. I shall return to this hotel